- Respect for yourself and others.
- Empathy for others, especially your submissive.
- Ability to read body language (for some, this comes naturally, for others it’s a learned skill).
- Ability to accept feedback and yes, even criticism.
- Ability to accept service (if you’re new to being a Domme, this can often feel as if you are being greedy or selfish. If a sub is offering and wants to serve you, it would be selfish NOT to accept his service, as it’s what makes him happy and hopefully in the process, makes you happy as well).
- An understanding of anatomy and first aid.
Do you think I lack some abilities? Just don’t drown into compliments. Ask, criticize, suggest. That’s why I’ve created this blog…